Shifted For Love
by C.A. Tibbitts
What will happen when two
shifters fight — over a love that has been ordained, and one that is forbidden?
Jace moved in with Fiona and her
father when she was fourteen. Tall, lean, and hotter every day, he caught
Fiona’s eye on day one, and she has had a crush ever since. The problem is,
Jace has never looked at her as anything but a friend.
On Fiona’s sixteenth birthday,
her dad announces she is going to mate a shifter she has never met when she
turns twenty-one. Zane, though cute and muscled, is arrogant, older, and not at
all her type.
One night, Jace finally sees Fi
for the woman she has become. In a moment of weakness, he succumbs to her
request for “just one kiss.” A mate’s addictive taste is something neither Jace
nor Fiona can deny.
Caught by a secret past, Jace
believes he will never deserve a woman like Fi. However, Fiona harbors a deep
dark secret of her own, a secret that may change all of their lives.
Pepper Valley: A town where
shifters, vampires and other creatures are a part of society.
are caught … and Shifted For Love.”
Amazon US | Amazon CA | Amazon UK
Some Comments On Shifted For Love
Shifted For Love may be a short book but C.A. Tibbitts draws you in.
I really enjoyed this book and I look forward to reading the other books in this series. I think this is the start of a great series and C.A. Tibbitts is another great writer in the shifter genre!
~ Mary M. Ovalle
The author has a talent for creating characters and putting them to life at a well constructed pace with blended elements of extraordinary and ordinary that made it believable a real.
~ Susan Ward
Hi! I’m an author from the Midwestern
United States. I’m an avid reader of anything romance! I’ve worked as a travel agent,
nursing assistant, and a paralegal before chasing my dream of full-time
writing. I love to travel, swim, cook, and I’m more than a little addicted to a
certain social media website…
Currently, I write paranormal and
science-fiction romance. My plan is to branch out in several romance
sub-genres, but my books will always end in the infamous Happily Ever After.
Always hot, always sexy, my male
characters will protect their women at all costs, and my female characters will
be…I like to call it “feisty.” I believe every story and character
should be unique, and it’s something I always strive to do.
Reading should be an escape from
everyday life, so I hope you enjoy my version of a vacation for you!
Fun Facts about me
1. I love birds! I have one (a parakeet).
2. I’m double-jointed, which led to teasing as a kid (which I also found funny)!
3. I have a shoe addiction! Mainly embellished flip-flops, but other kinds too (not heals, I’d break my ankles).
4. I missed a college 4.0 GPA in the very last semester when one professor gave me a B (still upset about that!)!
5. I am very OCD about certain things (see #6).
6. I have an extensive DVD/BluRay collection and it has to be kept in alphabetical order!
7. My favorite vacations involve a cruise. I’ve been on 15 so far!
8. I’m quiet and sort of shy until I get to know a person.
9. I’m quick witted and believe sarcasm is my best friend.